Join our Customer Scrutiny Team
We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity; One Manchester customers are invited to join our Customer Scrutiny Team on a voluntary basis. This is a great opportunity for One Manchester customers to work with us to ensure customer voices are heard and drive continuous improvement in the services we provide.
What does the Customer Scrutiny Team do?
Our Customer Scrutiny Team is made up of One Manchester customers, their role involves completing regular reviews of One Manchester services, scrutinising the services delivered and providing customer focused solutions that encourage positive change to be made.
What does the role involve?
As a member of the Customer Scrutiny Team, you would provide an integral part of One Manchester’s governance arrangements, making sure that the customer voice is heard at all levels of the organisation. Team members will need to attend meetings and participate in regular service reviews. This work will involve producing reports, making evidence-based recommendations and providing constructive feedback.
What experience and skills are needed?
As a member of the Customer Scrutiny Team, you will have a range of skills and experience suited to the role and be confident working as a group to achieve the aims of the team.
Skills, attributes and experience needed includes;
- Ability to review and challenge performance information
- Dedication and time to commit to the role
- Ability to make fair and factual judgements
- Brilliant verbal and written skills
- Experience of working within a framework or to set policies/procedures or standards
- Ability to work with others and respect others views
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Having an understanding of scrutiny is desirable
What’s in it for you?
Members of our Customer Scrutiny Team will benefit from the opportunity to build new/develop existing skills and will be rewarded for their time and active contribution.
- Full training provided by TPAS - England’s leading tenant engagement experts
- Expenses such as travel and care will be provided (e.g. childcare)
- Active contributions will be recognised with high street vouchers which will be provided on completion of each review
- We will cover internet costs and provide IT equipment
If you are a One Manchester customer keen to help shape our future and champion the Customer Voice then we want to hear from you! Our Customer Scrutiny Team will represent our customer base it’s therefore important we have a range of views and experiences on the team, we’d like to encourage CV applications from customers from all backgrounds.
If you are interested in this opportunity you can contact our Customer Voice Team for an informal chat about the role and support with your application call Wendy on 07848 024721.
Alternatively, you can apply for this opportunity by emailing your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process for this team will also involve an interview as well as a thorough selection process to ensure the right candidates are chosen for the role.
Our ongoing commitment to dealing with damp and mould
In December 2022, we provided a report to the Regulator of Social Housing on how many of our homes had cases of damp and mould. To date, the majority of repairs have been completed for our customers, making sure your home is a safe and healthy space.Posted 04 Aug 2023