Job Clubs are back
We're really excited to welcome you back to our Job Clubs!
From Monday 12 April we'll be opening our four venues for you to get support from our trained employment advisers on a variety of topics, and to give you access to the things you need to help you in your job search. You'll need to make an appointment before you can come down, you won't be allowed to join a session without booking your place in advance.
Where are the Job Clubs based?
- Eastlands House, Victoria Street, Openshaw - Mondays and Thursdays, 10am - 3pm
- The Work Shop, Alexandra Road, Moss Side - Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am - 3pm
- Fallowfield Library, Platt Lane, Fallowfield - Tuesdays, 10am - 3pm
- One Manchester Gorton Hub (side of Tesco), Stockport Road, Gorton - Thursdays, 10am - 3pm
What can I do at the Job Clubs?
- Receive support from our trained advisers to apply for jobs
- Get help with your job search
- Get careers advice from our advisers
- Use computers for free
- Complete online training
- Find out about local employers that we work with
What Covid safety measures are currently in place?
- All customers will need to complete Covid online learning before using the Job Club service
- We encourage face masks to be worn
- Hand sanitiser stations are available at all locations
- All computers will be sanitised after every customer
- Visits are by appointment only
- Theres is a one-way system in place
How do I book my session?
We can't wait to see you again, but please remember you must book your place before you come to any of the Job Clubs.
Our ongoing commitment to dealing with damp and mould
In December 2022, we provided a report to the Regulator of Social Housing on how many of our homes had cases of damp and mould. To date, the majority of repairs have been completed for our customers, making sure your home is a safe and healthy space.Posted 04 Aug 2023