Come along to one of our high rise building safety meetings
We’d like to make customers aware of our new building safety meeting schedule, for customers living in our high rise blocks.
We are now running a regular programme of meetings and drop-in sessions for customers, to give you the chance to meet your Building Safety Managers. These meetings are an opportunity for you to discuss building safety, raise any fire safety concerns you may have, and find out more about fire safety measures in your block.
Have a look at the list below to find out when your buildings next meeting is due to take place:
Upcoming drop-in sessions
- Cornwall Court residents meeting- 11am – 12.30pm, 25 January 2023, Cornwall Communal Room.
- Abbey Court residents meeting- 11am- 12.30pm, 22 February 2023, Abbey Court Communal Room.
- Hulme Building Safety drop-in event - 11.30am – 1.30pm, 2 March 2023, Aquarius Centre. (This event is for residents of Fulton Court, Meredith Court, Hopton Court, Duffield Court and Hornchurch Court).
- Hulme Building Safety drop-in event- 11.30-1.30pm, 23 March 2023, New Hope Church. (This event is for residents of Royce Court, Hulme Court, Thomas Court, Ledburn Court, Westbrook Court and St Georges Court).
- Cundiff Court residents meeting, 11am- 12.30pm, 19 April 2023, Cundiff Communal Room.
All One Manchester customers and leaseholder customers are welcome to attend these meetings.
For more information contact us.
Our ongoing commitment to dealing with damp and mould
In December 2022, we provided a report to the Regulator of Social Housing on how many of our homes had cases of damp and mould. To date, the majority of repairs have been completed for our customers, making sure your home is a safe and healthy space.Posted 04 Aug 2023