Can your views help us make purchasing decisions to benefit One Manchester residents?
Your voice is important to us, which is why we want people like you to join our new Customer Purchasing team. We’re committed to improving customer engagement to get different perspectives.
- How can you make a difference?
- Help make decisions on where money is spent
- Help ensure we’re getting value for money
- Advise on how decisions can improve services
- Be the voice of One Manchester residents
- Work with other customers in the team
What is needed?
- Teamwork skills to work with other residents
- Your ideas and suggestions for continuous improvement
- To attend meetings (online or in person) every 4-6 weeks
- Availability for the first meeting in September
Our ongoing commitment to dealing with damp and mould
In December 2022, we provided a report to the Regulator of Social Housing on how many of our homes had cases of damp and mould. To date, the majority of repairs have been completed for our customers, making sure your home is a safe and healthy space.Posted 04 Aug 2023