Have you got a great business idea that you want to take to the next step? Are you looking for extra support to get your plans off the ground?
Our FREE Women in Business workshop could be just what you need to get started. We'll go through the key aspects you need to build your confidence and see if starting a business is right for you, in a supportive environment just for women. But don't just take our word for it, read about Nazima who joined the course and now runs a successful business catering to pet owners in Chorlton!
Does this sound like the course for you? See below for more details about what you can expect.
Week by week, we'll cover:
- Introduction to enterprise
- What is a business plan and why do I need one?
- Marketing my business
- Developing your ideas
- Keeping the books
- Personal excellence
- Pulling it all together
- With one-to-one coaching sessions
This course can help if you:
- would you like to build your confidence and meet other like-minded women entrepreneurs
- have you ever thought about volunteering to help yourself and your community
- want to learn new skills and develop your knowledge
You'll need to come to all sessions to get the most out of the course. It will run from 10.00am - 3.30pm on the following dates:
- Thursday 3rd February
- Thursday 10th February
- Thursday 17th February
- Thursday 3rd March
- Thursday 10th March
- Thursday 17th March
- Thursday 24th March
The sessions will be held at:
- The Place (Fallowfield Library), Platt Lane, Manchester M14 7FZ
If you would like some more information, please contact Jenny on email@example.com or 07984 872325.
Alternatively, you can book your place now online.
Please note this programme is for tenants of One Manchester Housing Association. Contact Wayne Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07471 142875 for further details.