How confident do you feel using technology day to day? Whether you’re starting from scratch with no digital knowledge at all, or just want to improve your skills and learn something new, the One Future Digital Skills Café is here for you.
Get help to learn more about your devices and increase your confidence when using them with our pick ‘n’ mix skills menu – you get to choose what you want to learn to make sure it’s most useful for you! From social media to scam emails, we’ve got you covered.
Take a look at our menu
We have loads of courses available for you to pick from and create your own menu:
- Internet Basics – get to know your device and how to use the internet.
- Email – learn how to use emails and how to send attachments.
- Supermarket Sweep – explore the benefits of online shopping.
- Let’s Go Phishing – learn how to identify potentially harmful scam emails.
- Social Circle – explore social media platforms and apps to connect with the local community.
- There’s An App for That – take a look at apps and how they can make your life easier.
Opening times and location
It would be great to see you at the café, here’s where and when you can find us:
- Opening time – first Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 2.30pm
- Location – The Work Shop, 130 Alexandra Road, Moss Side M16 7WD
Make a reservation
If our menu has got you hungry for knowledge, why not make a reservation to come down to the One Future Digital Skills Café?
- Telephone – 0161 230 1057
- Email – email@example.com