Following the government announcement this week of a national lockdown, there will be some changes to our services from today (Friday 8 January 2021). Whilst we understand that this will cause some disruption, we must play our part in reducing the spread of this virus and protect the health and safety of you and your community, our colleagues and the NHS at this difficult time.
The changes to our services are outlined below but please visit our coronavirus information pages to find out about how all of our services are operating at this time.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Our repairs service will be limited to emergency and critical repairs only, inside the home
- External repairs and work on empty properties (voids) will continue
- Essential gas and electrical compliance programme will continue
- Lettings will continue virtually
- Grounds maintenance will continue in open spaces only
- Non-emergency customer visits and general face-to-face engagement will be cancelled
- Grey Mare Lane engagement will be paused
- Facilities teams (caretaking, mobile cleaning and facilities coordinators) will move to compliance-only activity
- Independent living scheme drop-ins will be paused
Property Investment and Development
- The adaptations programme will continue in low risk settings only
- Construction work on our sites will continue
- Job clubs will be closed, with the team will provide services online or by telephone where possible. Contact the team on 0161 230 1057 or email email@example.com
How to get in touch
We have been experiencing very high call volumes in recent weeks, so we ask that you bear with us and only contact us via phone if it is an emergency. If your query isn't urgent, but you still need to speak to us, please use the contact us form, providing us with as much information as you can. Or, if you sign up for an online account, you can:
- Check your rent account balance
- Pay your rent
It's easy to do and available 24/7, for you to use at a time that suits you. Find out more about our online services here.
Helping keep our colleagues safe
Finally, we just wanted to remind you to keep a safe distance if any One Manchester colleagues visit your home. Also, please let us know if you have any symptoms or if you're isolating. This helps us to keep everyone safe.
Take care over the coming months.