This year Healthy Me Healthy Communities are having a Christmas Gift appeal to provide gifts and toys for the children of families who are currently attending the Community Grocers.
So that they can make sure they have enough presents for the different Grocers, they are looking to get as many donations as possible! Help us to spread the word and if you can get involved then look for details below.
The types of donations they are looking to receive are the following items, for children aged 0-16:
- Toys, puzzles, games, comics
- Selection boxes and chocolates
- Arts and crafts materials
Please note that so that they can make the most of any donations, items need to be new and unopened.
Donations can be dropped off at any of the following locations between 16th November and 4th December:
- Aquarius Community Centre, Hulme - M15 6AX
- Gorton Community Centre, Abbey Hey Lane - M18 8PF
- No 93 Church Lane - M9 5BG
- Anson Community House, Longsight - M13 0TR
If you can get involved and want more information please contact Sally on 07305325269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.