Apprentice Digital Marketer - The Hut Group Manchester
The Hut Group
|Date Posted||10 / 08 / 20|
The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to master's degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The Staff Tech Warehouse team are responsible for maintaining the IT working environment delivering a world-class experience for our fulfillment and manufacturing centers worldwide. You are the face of IT and will have excellent Customer service skills ensuring that each and every employee is able to perform their roles in the most efficient way possible.
The Day to Day Responsibilities
Start with a 13- 15 Month Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- Housekeeping for Android MDM solutions both Elo and Mobicontrol
- Enrolling and managing Windows and Mac OSX devices on Microsoft Intune
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware
- . Maintaining the estate of printing devices (Thermal and laser)
- Perform computer management and system administration activities
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA
- Support of the following Technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, Mac OSX, desktops, laptops, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity
- Daily communication of service business line status
- Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved by the Staff Technology 1st Line engineers are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
- Updating and writing Knowledge Base entries when new solutions are established
- Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents
- Raising Problem Records for investigation
- Virus Protection and Updates
- Security Patching
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
- Warm, friendly and approachable demeanor striving for top rate customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Be a self-starter - Be the one pushing the boundaries
- Proactive - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise
Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package –
If you want to be part of the THG Apprenticeship Programme intake for 2020, we would love to hear from you to discuss the right apprenticeship opportunity for you.